Re: HELP!! Oracle 7 client with Oracle 8 DB

From: Juhan Kundla <juhan_at_ensib.ee>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 18:10:13 +0300

AFAIK Oracle uses random port for every session, so if you would open all possible ports in your firewall, you would make it quite useless. If that is the case, you should use little more sophisticated approach to make the traffic go through the firewall.

--
Ilusat suve...

     \  |  /
      \ | /
      / | \
     /  |  \

...ja päikest :)

Juku Received on Tue Aug 17 1999 - 10:10:13 CDT