Forms30 and Oracle8! How to ???

From: Victor Sologub <vsologub_at_imail.dc.ukrtel.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 13:46:33 +0400

    I have problem with Forms30. I have installed Oracle8 and Forms30 on Linux5.2. Oracle8 has different ROWID format with Oracle7 ROWID format. Forms30 does not operate with Oracle8 ROWID correctly because it is created for early version of Oracle. I know, that I have to implement some patch to resolve this problem, but I do not know what patch and where I can get it. Can any body help me? Received on Tue Aug 17 1999 - 04:46:33 CDT