Re: Monitoring Insers & Updates

From: Randy Reiter <rreiter_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 07:25:56 -0400

The Zero Impact Sql Monitor will capture the SQL and performance for all SQL transactions. Refer to www.sqlpower.com.

The product line non-intrusively analyzes the SQL network packet flow to the database server for end-user SQL statement and service level performance monitoring. The product does NOT have to run on the database server, NOR on client workstations connected to the server.

The products require NO intrusive database server monitors, shared memory polling, agents, probes, audits, middleware or proxy servers. NO agents are installed on end user workstations.

The products require NO impact upon the database servers, network or end-users. The products require no connections to the database server and end-users connect directly to the database server (not the monitor). Product installation is a three step process that can be completed in a few minutes.

Product Line

Two products for database monitoring at the end-user SQL level:

  1. 'Zero Impact Service Level Monitor' for 24x7 end-user and database server Service Level Monitoring with alerts.
  2. 'Zero Impact Sql Monitor' for ZERO impact end-user SQL statement capture, performance monitoring, SQL statement reconstruction and alert notification.