Procedure publishing with SQL*Plus ?

From: <smanux_at_dream.club-internet.fr>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 10:16:41 +0200

Hello,

I wonder if it is possible to publish a procedure with SQL*Plus. Each time i type something like :

CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION hello() RETURN NUMBER AS LANGAGE JAVA ...

SQL*Plus returns a prompt, as if i forgot the final ';'

I tried to put the declaration in a SQL script, but the result is the same.

Hence i have to publish with a query via JDBC... not very efficient :(

Emmanuel BOURG Received on Tue Aug 17 1999 - 03:16:41 CDT