Problem with import of a ~2Gig table

From: NetComrade <netcomradeNOSPAM_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 21:27:08 GMT

Hi,

I am trying to import a table from one DB to another. I set feedback to 100000 (INDEXES=n, bigg Buffer, etc, etc)so I can see what's going on. Import takes less then an hour (via Direct), export was never successful (although right now it is running for the longest I have seen--about 7 hours), but the weird part is, when I set feedback to the same 100000, I get much more dots then I am supposed to. My table has around 27Mil rows, but if I add up all the dots, I will probobly get three times that amount.. any suggestions? Serious Bug? Workarounds? When I look at unix top, I can see that imp is indeed on top...

I am confused. :) Received on Mon Aug 16 1999 - 16:27:08 CDT