OAS 4.0.7 For Linux / Red Hat 6.0 : problem with DAD creation : HELP, please !

From: Romuald Deliens <rdeliens_at_freesurf.fr>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 21:11:21 GMT

All OAS processes starts fine. When I try to declare a DAD in the navigator, it takes the imput, open a new window, but does anything more until the page timeout... When I look at the new processus, it seems the OAS starts 3 more processus (named like dad...cgi ) and a connection process to the target database ...

Has anyone succeded in creating a DAD in this configuration ?

    Any help should be apprecied,

            Romuald.

PS : the server is a P II with 1 Gb RAM ,and plenty of disk . Kernel 2.2.5, glibc 2.1 and compat kit for glibc 2.0. Received on Mon Aug 16 1999 - 16:11:21 CDT