Re: Migrating from Access to Oracle

From: noyfb <noyfb_at_kma.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 11:13:03 -0700

On Question
4. Sequences & Triggers are created for Autonumber fields in the migration tool.

I don't know about 2000 but I am still using 97 for the front end and have found using Sequences & Triggers that act on primary keys, very problematic. Records get added but do not show up untill the Recordset is Refreshed.

Gary Topp