Re: log_archive_dest in init.ora

From: Pete Sharman <psharman_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 09:53:26 -0700

I have a feeling this is because the Oracle database starts by default under the user SYSTEM at the NT level (unless you've changed it, that's the default for all services). The share o: is not accessible to SYSTEM, so either make it accessible to SYSTEM or change the service to start as ADMINISTRATOR. HTH. Pete

--
Regards

Pete