Re: Change the default password for INTERNAL.

From: Juhan Kundla <juhan_at_ensib.ee>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 17:48:49 +0300

AFAIK there is no default password for internal. You have to supply a pswd for internal during instance creation using oradim utility. I don't know exactly, but in order to change that pswd, you have to either recreate your db-instance or there is an option to change that with oradim.

--
Ilusat suve...

     \  |  /
      \ | /
      / | \
     /  |  \

...ja päikest :)

Juku Received on Mon Aug 16 1999 - 09:48:49 CDT