Hot backup question !

From: Tapan Trivedi <tapan.trivedi_at_abbnm.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 07:18:01 -0500

Hey Gurus,
 I have a question . I have to put several of my baseline databases into hotbackup mode. I want to know is there any way I can know how much the redo log files will grow to (archived redo logs that is). I want to arrive at the optimum redo log file size for the same so that I can estimate how much disk space will be needed and that the redo logs do not take away a lot of resources (other than disk space).

   Any comments, suggestions, experiences are welcome. Thanks a lot everybody.

                                  Tapan H Trivedi