Re: ORA-904 in EXP80

From: Christoph Kukulies <kuku_at_gil.physik.rwth-aachen.de>
Date: 16 Aug 1999 11:10:02 GMT

Pete Sharman <psharman_at_us.oracle.com> wrote:
: This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
: --------------5B20158B56BAA7B1F1312B6B

: Chris

: Comments inline

: Pete

It's difficult to read mime encapsulated messages for me so straight text would still be the greatest common divisor in this heterogeneous world.

Anyway, I installed metamail and after that I could read your answer.

The outcome is: I installed 8.0.5 and the server and the client and the problem seems top be gone. I may have had a 8.0.4 on the client and the colleague always tried exp80 on the client. Maybe he was using the outdated/mismatching catalog.sql script or it was messed on the server too. Cannot reproduce since it is working now.

Thanks a lot for helpiong.

--
Chris Christoph P. U. Kukulies kuku_at_gil.physik.rwth-aachen.de Received on Mon Aug 16 1999 - 06:10:02 CDT