Return Resultsets w/ SQLJ

From: Christian Weyer <weyer_at_igd.fhg.de>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 09:55:42 +0200

Hello folks,

I have to implement some stored procedures for an Oracle 8.1.5 server. I want to do it in Java using the SQLJ feature. After having read all "guides" and "references" I do not know how to return complete resultsets in a Java method. Returning only an Integer or something like that is no problem. But I need to return the result of a complex JOIN operation.

Any suggestion?

    Christian
--

 Christian Weyer                 Softwareentwicklung und
                                                Beratung

 christian.weyer@eyesoft.de        http://www.eyesoft.de

 Verteilte Architekturen unter Windows NT / Windows 2000