Re: incremental backups

From: David Sisk <davesisk_at_ipass.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 1999 19:34:56 -0400

Read the backup and recovery section of the administrators guide. You'll find your answers.

Regards,

--
David C. Sisk
Need tech info on Oracle? Visit The Unofficial ORACLE on NT site at http://www.ipass.net/~davesisk/oont.htm Like original music? Listen to song samples and buy a CD at http://www.mp3.com/disparityofcult