Re: incremental backups

From: Jill <jc_va_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 1999 17:17:35 -0700

The export utility has capabilities for incremental, cumulative, and complete backups. Keep in mind it is a logical, not physical backup. If you use Unix, enter "exp help=y" at the command line. If NT, I believe it is "exp80", but don't quote me. For import - "imp help=y". Received on Sun Aug 15 1999 - 19:17:35 CDT