ORA-00600 [4502] [25] O8I within trigger on fetch

From: Martin Haltmayer <Martin_Haltmayer_at_in.augsburg.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 1999 20:02:35 +0200

Hi all,

I have a trigger after insert that calls a package procedure which opens a cursor and fetches from this cursor, then it closes the cursor.

This works several times, but all of a sudden it stops with ORA-00600 [4502] [25] on the fetch. The trace file says that the active statement for this session was just the select statement that opened the cursor.

I use Oracle8i on Windows NT 4.0 SP 4.

Did you also encounter that problem, do you know the reason, or do you even have a workaround?

Martin Received on Sun Aug 15 1999 - 13:02:35 CDT