job starts at 'dbstart' ?

From: Vincent GRENET <vincent.grenet_at_free.fr>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 1999 12:26:59 GMT

Hello all.

I have a job scheduled to run at a certain time. When Oracle is not running at that time, the job is run when the server is restarted (dbstart).

This a problem since the job can last up to one or two hours. I have seen nothing about that feature(?) in the documentation.

How can I avoid that ?

BTW, can I 'nice' a job ?

Vincent. Received on Sun Aug 15 1999 - 07:26:59 CDT