Re: remove oem objects?

From: Jeff Hunter <marist89_at_excite.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 1999 23:52:25 -0400

Hopefully, you installed OEM as a user other than sys or system in another tablespace. If so, you can drop the user with the cascade option.

If you have just created the objects in their own tablespace, you can take that tablespace offline and the drop the tablespace including contents.

If you have not followed the install instructions and created the objects as system or sys (as I did the first time), you will have to use your analytical skills to determine which objects were created when OEM was installed. You should query the dba_objects and look for an object with the name like SMP% or EVT%. Then look at the CREATED date for those objects. You can then query the dba_objects view again with that date an see the objects created in a 2 hour period. Make sure no other tables were created for real reasons (good luck), backup your database, and drop away...