Re: Scripts to generate tables

From: David Sisk <davesisk_at_ipass.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 1999 21:42:17 -0400

Hi Greg:

Here's an easy way:

  1. Take an export of the schema(s) of interest.
  2. Run import on the dmp file with the show option (you can output it to a file). It'll show you all the DDL.

Regards,

--
David C. Sisk
Need tech info on Oracle? Visit The Unofficial ORACLE on NT site at http://www.ipass.net/~davesisk/oont.htm Like original music? Listen to song samples and buy a CD at http://www.mp3.com/disparityofcult