WebDB Conversion

From: Jason Ekamper <jasek_at_bigpond.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 1999 18:49:02 +0800

Hi all

I am currently involved with a university project developing and upgrading an existing Form 5 program to web. As the development platform, we have decided to use WebDB. One of the primary problems that we are currently having is the conversion of Form 5 forms to we forms. Do you have any knowledge of such a procedure. We are currently converting each form by hand (creating the basic form - master/detail etc, and then hand coding each aspect of the form). Is there a procedure for a easier method of conversion.

Any information, or ideas of where to go for information, would be greatly appreciated. The university is a Western Australian based uni (Edith Cowan University).

Thanks in advance
Jason Ekamper
Jasek_at_bigpond.com Received on Sat Aug 14 1999 - 05:49:02 CDT