Re: Test instance question

From: Sybrand Bakker <postmaster_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 1999 07:28:32 +0200

Hi,
In the listener.ora there is a block starting with sid_list_listener. Here you will find the details for the first correctly functioning database. Assuming you used the same ORACLE_HOME, you just need to copy the first block and change the SID.
The normal structure is like
SID_LIST_LISTENER = (
(SID=ORCL)(ORACLE_HOME= ... )

                                         )
Just copy that second line and change it accordingly

Hth,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA