Question on NT batch file syntax

From: Miro Sarbaev <miromail_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 11:02:20 -0700

Hello -
Sorry if I am breaking any rools of netiquette by posting this - this question is slightly off-topic, but, I guess, not quite off-topic.

There is a widely used UNIX syntax, when you pass a bunch of statements to a program within the same script.
For example:

#############################
svrmgrl <<!
        connect sys/change_on_install;

@$ORACLE_HOME/rdbms/admin/catalog;
@$ORACLE_HOME/rdbms/admin/catproc;
@$ORACLE_HOME/rdbms/admin/catparr;
exit;

!

Does anyone know if there is an NT version of the same thing, i.e. <executable> <<!
<bunch of statements>
!
- so that one does not have to make a batch file plus a script, but rather keep everything in one file...
Thank you in advance -
Miro. Received on Fri Aug 13 1999 - 13:02:20 CDT