Re: Quick generation of an Oracle table schema

From: Sybrand Bakker <postmaster_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 19:28:13 +0200

Just download the free version of T.O.A.D. at www.toadsoft.com . Toad is an acronym for Tool for Oracle Application developers. It will do that for you and much, much, much more. The only of the disadvantage of the freeware variant is (and of course it lacks features) you have to download it each month to renew your license.

Hth,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA