Oracle Web Application Server on LINUX

From: Célio de Souza Almeida <celio_at_casasoft.com.br>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 10:58:14 -0400

Hi,

I've installed Oracle Web Application Server 3.0.2 on linux 3.0, in a Intel machine.

I need to configure a web listener with two virtual hosts, both of the names registered on the DNS server.

In this case, OWAS doesn't work well.
When I access a web site registered in that listener, througth URL http://linux.casasoft.com.br <http://linux.casasoft.com.br> or
http://test.casasoft.com.br <http://test.casasoft.com.br> the site is found but ONLY
the files (pages and images) located on root directory are found. The files located on anothers recursive or virtual directories aren't found.

Had anyone a problem like this?

See the listener configuration on "Address and Ports" session:

| | Host 1 | Host 2
|

| Proxy | OFF | OFF
|
| Address | ANY | ANY
|
| Port | 80 | 80
|
| Security | NORM | NORM
|
| Host Name | linux.casasoft.com.br | test.casasoft.com.br
|
| Base Directory | / | /
|
| Log Info Directory | /oracle/log/ | /oracle/log/
|
| Authentication | NONE | NONE

| Certificate Label | |

Thanks in advance,

Celio de Souza Almeida Received on Fri Aug 13 1999 - 09:58:14 CDT