Re: Run Oracle DB Server on NT or UNIX ?

From: John Juul Jensen <jjjensen_at_dk.oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 14:52:03 +0200

".... sounds like a world of pain to me." ???!!!!!!

I can tell you that we have plenty of customers with larger systems than the one mentioned, and they are running it on WinNT with no problems at all.

Med venlig hilsen/Kindly regards

John Juul Jensen
Technical Analyst, Oracle Support Services, Desktop Group/Internet Team