INIT.ORA file (where to put it)

From: Steve A <spectre_at_hkstar.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 13:56:51 +0800

Hi,
using oracle 8 on a netware server.

I have my utl_code, which states that I need a "INIT.ORA" file holding the details
for UTL_FILE_DIR

where does the init.ora file sit in relation to the oracle home & do I have to add any pointers to this file in other files.

If so what is their relationship to oracle home. Received on Fri Aug 13 1999 - 00:56:51 CDT