OEM- "Failed to get local host name"

From: DBAISLIFE <dbaislife_at_aol.com>
Date: 13 Aug 1999 06:21:55 GMT

Okay here's a softball question... (I don't play softball) I am running a test database setup on my machine at home... (Its local) I can run SVRMGR30 on NT, as well as SQL worksheet but when I try to start OEM it created a repository and then gave me an error message "Failed to get local host name"

I have my database and Home directory on partition E of my hard drive... My NT directory is on C.My windows 98 on D... Could this be part of the problem?

I appreciate any help you could give me.

Tim Received on Fri Aug 13 1999 - 01:21:55 CDT