oracle architecture/design question

From: Joet Singh <jsingh_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 15:49:19 -0500

I am currently try to design a internal website that would enable user to insert large text data (10-50k) via the web. I thought this would be a simple thing using webdb but I am running into all kinds of problems with amount of data I can insert by cutting and pasting into a webdb-form. My questions is What would people recommend or are currently using to insert and query large amounts of text data into oracle 8.0 via the web. I am fairly frustrated with WebDb ATM unless somebody knows how to insert more then 2000 characters in a long datatype. Thanks in advance. Received on Thu Aug 12 1999 - 15:49:19 CDT