Re: Q: oerr for nt ?

From: Sybrand Bakker <postmaster_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 20:59:07 +0200

Hi Pete,

That's one of the nicest understatements from Oracle I have seen in a long time. If only the online docs would have been properly bookmarked or divided into more pages. You probably are aware that the search utility only brings you at the top of the page you search for, and then you are forced to issue another find, because the page almost always comprises a complete chapter. I'm not longing back to the days of Horrible Book though. I can understand why Oracle stopped cutting down the rain forest, and in current times those paper manuals age faster than with any Oracle 6 release, but sometimes I'm lucky I still have one.

Best regards,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA