RDBMS tune and test. Please help for us!

From: Fyodor G. Dudnik <dudnik_at_microcode.com.ua>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 16:36:30 -0200

Hello All!

We has started our realty program Apartment v3.0 on our site. All data in DataBase is real. This is data from realty agency "Veteran-avia" which use our program.

Please help for us in tune our application and DB2 configuration for our server. We want have many connections in one time to DataBase. If you can please do few transactions at 20:00 (Kiev time as GMT+02:00). Of course, you can work with it for any time also!

DataBase not have data warehouse now, but it will have update every weeks as replication via internet. You can use it data for your profit, of course.

http://www.microcode.com.ua/realty/apt.html for English

http://www.microcode.com.ua/a/realty/apt.html for Russian cp866
http://www.microcode.com.ua/k/realty/apt.html for Russian koi8-r
http://www.microcode.com.ua/w/realty/apt.html for Russian win1251