connection mgr

From: jcho <cho5_at_home.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 15:46:06 GMT

I am using connection manager to pass requests from web server to oracle server. I am getting connection refused message. When I checked the CMCTL stats, it shows also how many times the connection was refused.

I wonder

1.  this connection refused message coming from the connection manager.
2.  if that is true, how I can tackle this problem?
3.  I did also turn on tracing to see where the problem is coming from.
However, I did not have much luck on this.

Anybody with good thoughts and solutions would be appreiciated. Further, any good source how to set up a connection manager between the web server and the Oracle server. Received on Thu Aug 12 1999 - 10:46:06 CDT