Re: imp utilite

From: Rafal Czekala <czekala_at_real.pl>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 15:05:45 GMT

Hello,
Probably you have wrong settings of NLS_LANG in client environment. For export/import it's good idea to have the same NLS_LANG setting as your database.

Rafal Czekala (czekala_at_real.pl)

In article <7ou6nk$17dl$1_at_storm.comstar.ru>,   "Vadim Grepan" <kezal_at_mail.ru> wrote:
> Hello All!
>
> I have Oracle8 on Solaris x86 and try to import some NLS-depend data
from
> Oracle7.
> Export by utilite exp has been proceed successfully. But during
import by
> imp utilite, it cuts off 8-th bit.
> How can I correct this?
>
> Rgds, Vadim Grepan
> --------
> kezal_at_mail.ru
> 2:5020/653_at_fidonet.org

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Thu Aug 12 1999 - 10:05:45 CDT