Re: internal error 15599

From: BHAVESH PATEL <BHAVESH-PATEL_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 07:31:05 -0400

Hello,

Try to see couple of things.
1. which oracle version you are using, if it is below 7.3.3. Then Oracle do not support that version any longer.
2. If it is 7.3.3 or later. Try to disable some of the indexing, and see if it works.
3. I had the same problem some months back, I was using 7.3.2, and we fixed it by disabling one of the indexes and the query did work. Later we reorganized the table correctly and now its not a problem at all. 4. Also try to take the trace dump and send it to the Oracle support. If it is complex, only they can fix this issue.

-Bhavesh