Listener problem ?

From: Kuret Zoran <zorank_at_delta.com.ba>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 14:23:23 +0200

Hello all,

We are running Oracle 7.3.2 on Solaris 2.6 SUN Ultra 2 server. There are app. 100 clients on the net, and average 140 sessions active.

Sometimes during the day, the connection to the database takes 4 - minute from any WS, and any Oracle tool/forms/reports.

This strange behavior last for a 10-15 minutes, and after that everything is OK.

This is hapening three - four times on day.

I wonder is there something wrong with the database listener or is there some other possible problem.

Any ideas would help.

Zoran Kuret Received on Wed Aug 11 1999 - 07:23:23 CDT