Re: webdb capabilities

From: Nino Bonura <nbonura_at_loudoun.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 22:33:43 -0400

WebDB can do much more than just building database structures and managing users. With WebDB you can create fully functional database applications that include content-driven websites. You can create forms, reports, charts, etc.

To answer your question specifically, you can insert rows into tables by following the links to browse a table in a particular schema. From there a Query and Update form is shown that allows you to query the table, update the table, and insert new rows into the table.

Good luck.

-Nino