Re: Problem with multiple Oracle_homes

From: Sybrand Bakker <postmaster_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 22:37:52 +0200

Hi Doug,

Did you try to override/write/type the DEFAULT_HOME combo-box? That's the way it works, you will get an empty ORACLE_HOME directory item, in which you can specify anything. I only discovered this a few days ago. It is working correctly, I also have been able to deinstall from the second Oracle Home without affecting the rest.

Hth,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA