Oracle Bug List

From: jason <jfielding_at_trinitech.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 15:03:19 +0100

I would like to look at the Oracle Bug Database, the web site just tells me that the ...
"howtobug.txt in the BUG$ directory on the Oracle VAX cluster, WRVMS."

Could someone give me an address for an Oracle bug list or explain the above in English.
TIA
Jason Received on Wed Aug 11 1999 - 09:03:19 CDT