OEM Agent

From: Murali Kazhipurath <murali_at_jps.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 02:28:15 -0700

Will the Oracle 8 OEM agent work with Oracle 7.3 databases? From what I have understood, OEM agents under version 7.3 for Windows NT have memory leak problem. I tried using the Oracle 8 agent. But I was unable to configure the dbstart/shutdown event. The 'nodedown' event works ok. Any ideas?

Murali
(murali_at_jps.net) Received on Wed Aug 11 1999 - 04:28:15 CDT