Re: ConText Problem

From: Joel R. Kallman <jkallman_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 02:20:50 GMT

Not much of a suggestion for you, but this problem has been fixed in Oracle8i/interMedia Text.

Just a thought...

On 10 Aug 1999 04:00:11 GMT, timkarnold_at_aol.com (TimKArnold) wrote:

>Hi,
>
>We are using OCO 2.4.5.0.0 / with Oracle 8.0.5 on NT.
>We are also using NT authentication. The problem is
>that any user with a username that contains embedded
>blanks fails on 'Select ... where contains(column,'text string' ) > 0;'
>The message has DRG-52005 error allocating table.
>Usernames without embedded blanks have no problem.
>Help! Any suggestions other than revert to usernames without
>blanks or 2-steps queries.
>
>TIA,
>Tim

Thanks!

Joel

Joel R. Kallman Oracle Service Industries

Columbus, OH                             http://govt.us.oracle.com

jkallman@us.oracle.com                   http://www.oracle.com

The statements and opinions expressed here are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Oracle Corporation. Received on Tue Aug 10 1999 - 21:20:50 CDT