Problem dropping tablespace

From: Vijay Mayadas <vijay_at_winwin.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 17:59:11 -0700

I've lost the datafile for one of my tablespaces and wish to drop the tablespace and recreate it.

The problem is I am going round and round in circles trying to drop the tablespace because it is expecting to find the datafile. I've also tried to alter the tablespace and rename the datafile but again, it expects the old datafile to be there.

What do I need to do to drop the tablespace.

Help appreciated.

Vijay Received on Tue Aug 10 1999 - 19:59:11 CDT