LINUX vs. WINDOWS NT for ORACLE 8i

From: Shaochun Lin <shaochun_at_felix.seas.gwu.edu>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 21:24:07 GMT

Hello:

How many of you have succesfully installed the 8i on LINUX. I am assessing the the platform for this. But don't know whether I should go NT or LINUX as I got some bad impression from this discusion group which is too many bugs on Oracle 8i for LINUX. Is this true. If this is the case, I have to go to NT. I don't spend most of my time to fix some unsolvable bugs on LINUX.

Thanks,

JF Received on Tue Aug 10 1999 - 16:24:07 CDT