Re: Unable to create INITIAL extent for segment in tablespace PDS

From: Connor McDonald <connor_mcdonald_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 18:33:58 +0800

sjoshi_at_ingr.com wrote:

> Could someone please let me know what I need to do. My current initial
> extent is at 51200 and next extent also at 51200.
>
> thanks
> Sunit

You do not have 51200 bytes of contiguous free space in the PDS tablespace...

Either increase the size of the data file(s) for PDS, or add more datafiles, or remove unwanted stuff from the PDS tablespace

HTH
--

Connor McDonald

"Some days you're the pigeon, and some days you're the statue." Received on Tue Aug 10 1999 - 05:33:58 CDT