Problems starting database with process=200

From: Vijay Mayadas <vijay_at_winwin.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 11:30:19 -0700

In order to run Oracle Enterprise Manager, I need to have PROCESSES=200 in my init.ora file. The database starts up fine when PROCESSES=50 but when I increase it to 200, I get the following error on startup:

SVRMGR>startup
ORA-27146: post/wait initialization failed SVRMGR> I've played around with the PROCESSES value and the database starts up fine up to a value of 120. After that the above error message occurs.

Can some please help me resolve this?

Thanks

Vijay Received on Tue Aug 10 1999 - 13:30:19 CDT