Personal Oracle Lite - what is it

From: Doug Cowles <dcowles_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 10:40:21 -0400

We got a Personal Oracle Lite 2.4.3.1.1 with our latest stuff from Oracle.
It contains a lot of stuff..but I can't tell what the difference is between that an
Personal Oracle. Which engine am I getting for example? (I haven't installed it yet)
It says it's compatible with Oracle 7 - yet later it says its a "lightweight object-relational
database". Sounds like 8. What is it? What would you rather have , personal
or lite?