Add JCorba Applications to OAS

From: Jens Mühlstein <Jens.Muehlstein_at_gft-systems.de>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 14:45:43 +0200

I have a problem to install a JCORBA Application with more than 10 - 12 JCorba Objects on OAS 4.0.7.
The following error occurs:

    Compiling generated code...
    java.lang.OutOfMemoryError:

        at java.io.BufferedReader.(BufferedReader.java:89)

There is no problem, when I try to install any combination of less than 10 Objects.
Is there a restriction (or parameter) on OAS? Has anybody a solution for me?

Thanx for a fast answer.
Jens Received on Tue Aug 10 1999 - 07:45:43 CDT