Re: How to uninstall and oracle nt instance ?

From: Mikel <not_at_me.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 1999 23:26:11 -0400

I'm not sure the uninstaller will remove datafiles. Before uninstalling, use the database assistant to delete the database, that will delete all datafiles with the exception of the startup parameter file. After that, uninstall. After that, if you're brave (or know what you're doing) blow away the Oracle home. After that if you really want to clean things up, use the registry editor to delete the hkey_local_machine->software->oracle key.

Good luck

Mike