Recordsets and transactions

From: Bernhard Riehm <briehm_at_perbit.de>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 1999 14:37:44 +0200

Hello,

I'm working with Oracle8 and Visual Basic via ADO 2.1. I open same recordsets and change the data with INSERT or UPDATE-Statements.
When I'm using Transaction-Controlling with BeginTransaction and CommitTransaction or RollbackTransaction, all opened Recordsets becoming invalid after the Commit or Rollback. What is the problem?

When I use RDO instead of ADO it is the same.

Bernhard Riehm
perbit Software GmbH Received on Mon Aug 09 1999 - 07:37:44 CDT