UTL_FILE problem after Import

From: <sylvain_cassart_at_modusmedia.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 1999 10:34:47 GMT

After a full import from a database running under Unix on NT, I am unable to use UTL_FILE package on the NT box (it work fine on the Unix box). Unix is Oracle level 7.3.4.3, and NT level 7.3.4.2.

The NT initxxx.ora file have been modified to update the utl_file_dir
(to c:\tmp\usr), but when i try to read a file from this directory, I
always get a READ_ERROR message, while the text file works on the Unix
(CR-LF has been translated).

Should I reinstall some rdbms/admin/*.sql files provided with the NT Oracle to correct this error ?

Or which steps I must perform to correct this error ?

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Mon Aug 09 1999 - 05:34:47 CDT