Re: ok. I give up.

From: David Sisk <davesisk_at_ipass.net>
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 1999 21:08:15 -0400

Hi:

Just make you column a date datatype. Take a look at the to_char function to see what you can get out of a date column.

Regards,

--
David C. Sisk
Need tech info on Oracle? Visit The Unofficial ORACLE on NT site at http://www.ipass.net/~davesisk/oont.htm Like original music? Listen to song samples and buy a CD at http://www.mp3.com/disparityofcult