OAS and Netscape

From: <private_comm_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Sun, 08 Aug 1999 22:08:29 GMT

I have a HTML page that defines three vertical frames. Frame 1 is defined as 120 pixels, frame 2 is relative and frame 3 is 1 pixel. When I call this page via 0AS 4.0, everything is fine with IE4/5 but with Netscape 4.6 only the first frame is loaded. For some reasons, Netscape treat the second frame as a dowloadable page and a message pops up asking if you want to save it to disk. If I called the framset page direct (ie not via OAS) it works fine in IE and Netscape. Anyone has any ideas why?

PC

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Sun Aug 08 1999 - 17:08:29 CDT