ORA (i (8.1.5) and Enterprisemanager 2.04

From: Nicolas Bronke <news_at_TRINITY.de>
Date: Sat, 7 Aug 1999 15:41:29 +0200

I have one question to Oracle 8i release 8.1.5 and the Enterprise-Manager 2.0.4

First in the documentation I read about unsupported Items:

CITRIX ICA (Independent Computing Architecture) Clients.

What that's?

The other question is following:

The Oracle Enterprise Edition has no utilities other than sql-plus. Therefore I would like to use the Enterprise manager.

Why does I have to use the syntax (e.g.) computername:1521:dbname instead of the alias which I defined with the net easy config?

Thank you for any answers.

Regards
Nicolas Bronke Received on Sat Aug 07 1999 - 08:41:29 CDT